To be eligible for a personal loan from NZCU Baywide, you need to fit the following loan criteria:
- A permanent resident of New Zealand
- Or on a permanent resident visa
- Adequate proof of identity
(Note: Co-borrowers are allowed to join an application for a loan)
- Full time, permanent part time, or casual
- Permanent or fixed address, either as an owner, buyer or renter. This includes boarders who are sharing or living with their parents
- Discharged Bankruptcy, NAP (Non-Asset Procedure) or SIO, which must be declared
- A satisfactory credit report.
Do you still have questions about your eligibility? Contact us on 0800 229 943 and one of our friendly customer service team will answer any questions you have.
For further information on the application process, please see ‘How do I apply for a personal loan?’ and ‘What information do I need to apply?'.
More frequently asked questions about our loans
You may find the answer on one of the pages below:
If you have not found your answer, please feel free to contact us.