If you’re a full-time tertiary student - you could enjoy fee FREE banking with a student savings account from Credit Union Baywide
So what are the benefits of being a student:
- Interest free overdraft^ for quick access to cash for when things are tight
- Save money with no account management, transaction and approval fees^
- Free internet, phone and mobile banking so you can check your account balance when and where you need to
- Make purchases online and overseas with an AccessDebit Mastercard®
Don't wait, enquire now phone in branch
Conditions and eligibility:
- Must be a tertiary student studying full-time on a 12-month course at a registered tertiary institute (confirmation required each year)
- Apply for an overdraft up to $500 in your first year and up to $1,000 for any years after that
- $5 monthly service fee applies to overdraft
^Terms and conditions and normal lending criteria apply. If you are registered as a full-time student at a tertiary institution you will not be charged fees for account management, EFTPOS and staff assisted withdrawals and transfers on all transaction accounts. Service fees and withdrawal and transfer fees on savings accounts will still apply. Click here for our full list of fees.
What is an overdraft?
Designed to help you when you're caught short of funds, an overdraft facility is an unsecured line of credit linked to your Everyday account. An overdraft allows you to access extra funds instantly and avoid overdrawn and dishonour fees. The benefits of an overdraft include 0% interest whilst a student and 24/7 access via AccessDebit Mastercard®, internet, phone or mobile banking.
View our FAQs and rates and fees for more information.