The Retirement saver is a competitive interest rate account that rewards careful savers, while still allowing you to access your funds anytime.
How the Retirement saver account can help you:
- Bonus interest of 0.5% if you make no withdrawals throughout the year.
- No account management fee.
- One free withdrawal per year ($30 per withdrawal for each additional withdrawal).
- Unlimited free withdrawals when you are over 60 years of age.
- Access your Retirement saver account at any time with: internet banking, phone banking, mobile banking and over the counter at your closest branch.
Interest is calculated daily and paid on the last business day of each month. Bonus interest of 0.5% is paid in December if there has been no withdrawal during the preceding 12 months. $30 withdrawal fee waived if account holder is terminally ill, permanently incapacitated or emigrating. Appropriate documentation will need to be sighted by NZCU Baywide for verification.
Don't wait, apply now phone in branch
View our FAQs and rates and fees for more information.