Posted June 2020
NZCU Baywide’s AccessMobile helps you keep track of your money and make secure payments, anywhere, anytime!
Download the AccessMobile app for iOS (Apple) or Android below!
If you've already registered for internet banking, you can download our AccessMobile app now. To register for internet banking first, you can do so below.
Register for internet banking here.
What’s great about our AccessMobile banking app?
- Access your accounts 24/7 quickly and easily
- Log in with a 4-digit PIN plus if your device supports it, you have the option to use Touch or Face ID
- Check your account balances, loan balances and view your transaction history
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Share your account details with others
- Send payment confirmation to your payees
- View, create and schedule your secure payments, transfers and bills
How to get AccessMobile:
- Register for internet banking through our online application form.
- Download the app from Google Play or Apple App Store – it’s free!*
- Enter your existing internet banking access number and password.
- Either set a new 4-digit PIN for future access or continue to use your existing internet banking access number and password.
*The NZCU Baywide AccessMobile app is free to use, but your usual mobile data costs and standard internet banking transaction and service charges will apply. Downloading and use of the NZCU Baywide Mobile Banking app is also subject to the AccessMobile Terms and Conditions available here.
Need help? - Check out our FAQ’s here.
AccessMobile uses high-quality industry security encryption to help keep your personal details safe. For added security, AccessMobile locks the user out after too many failed log in attempts. The app will time-out if left running for three minutes with no activity.
If you forget your PIN you can log in again using your internet banking login details, or contact us on 0800 229 943.
AccessMobile Terms and Conditions – check out here
Apple, iPhone, iPad and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc.