If you’re a full-time tertiary student - our Bfree Plus account and interest free overdraft* is just for you!
How a Bfree Plus account can help you:
- Interest free overdraft* for quick access to cash for when things are tight.
- Save money with no account management, transaction and application fees.
- Free internet, phone and mobile banking lets you check your account balance when you need to.
- Easy access to your cash with an AccessDebit Mastercard®.
Don't wait, enquire now phone in branch
Conditions and eligibility:
- Must be a tertiary student studying full time on a 12 month course at a recognised tertiary institute (confirmation required each year).
- $5 monthly service fee applies to overdraft.
- Apply for an overdraft up to $500 in your first year and up to $2,000 for any years after that.
What is an overdraft?
Designed to help you when you're caught short of funds, an overdraft facility is an unsecured line of credit linked to your Bfree Plus account. An overdraft allows you to access extra funds instantly and avoid overdrawn and dishonour fees. The benefits of an overdraft include: Interest free whilst a student, 24/7 access via AccessDebit Mastercard®, internet, phone or mobile, you don't have to set a repayment schedule and can choose to have it either reducing or fixed.
View our FAQs and rates and fees for more information.