In October 2020, two of your directors will come to the end of their appointed term.
Nominations are invited from members for these Director positions. Members including current Directors are eligible for nomination. Nominees must meet the requirements of a ‘fit and proper person’ as detailed in our Rules. Nominations require a mover, seconder and the nominee’s agreement, and be in accordance with our Rules. Forms are available by contacting the CEO office on email@example.com or +64 27 292 2965. Nominations must be accompanied by completed information including:
• Nomination for Election to the Board of Directors form
• Fit and Proper Person Declaration
• Suitability Notice for Director Under the NBDT Act 2013
• Personal Information Statement
• Current CV detailing relevant skills and experience.
These must be in writing and emailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to the CEO at Credit Union Baywide’s Hastings office, PO Box 431, Hastings 4156 to be received no later than 4pm on 10 July 2020.